Don't Miss A Review!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nipozzano Vecchie Viti Chianti Rufina Riserva 2011 - Serendipitous Sangiovese

The Reverse Wine Snob: Nipozzano Vecchie Viti Chianti Rufina Riserva 2011 - Serendipitous Sangiovese
A stroke of good fortune brings us this excellent old vine Sangiovese.

This post brought to you by:
Get the Boedecker Stewart Pinot Noir 2011 for just $22.99 plus FREE SHIPPING on any size order!
Get the Boedecker Stewart Pinot Noir 2011 for just $22.99 plus FREE SHIPPING on any size order!

90% Sangiovese with the remaining 10% a blend of Malvasia Nera, Colorino and Canaiolo from Tuscany, Italy.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Katherine Goldschmidt Crazy Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 - A Sane Choice

The Reverse Wine Snob: Katherine Goldschmidt Crazy Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 - A Sane Choice
You might be a few fries short of a happy meal if you don't like this tasty Crazy Creek Cab.

100% Cabernet Sauvignon from Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Avalon CAB 2012 - It's GOOD

The Reverse Wine Snob: Avalon CAB 2012 - It's GOOD
Our latest Costco find...tasty California Cab for about 8 bucks!

76% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 7% Zinfandel and 4% Merlot sourced from Napa Valley, Lodi, Paso Robles and Monterey County, California.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bianchi Zinfandel 2011 - Be Enlightened By The Zin From The Zen Ranch

The Reverse Wine Snob: Bianchi Heritage Selection Zinfandel 2011 - Be Enlightened By The Zin From The Zen Ranch
You may not reach reach a higher level of consciousness but it sure is super tasty.

Don't miss the release of our 2014 Ultimate Gift Guide for Wine Lovers!

100% Zinfandel from the Bianchi Vineyard Zen Ranch in Paso Robles, California.

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter For More Great Content!





Get The Reverse Wine Snob In Your Inbox!

Don't Miss A Recommended Buy! Enter your email address to subscribe:

Check your email for the Feedburner confirmation link to complete the subscription.

You can also subscribe via RSS.