If you choose to submit samples, please note a few things:
- Your wine will be clearly labeled as a free sample sent in for review purposes in the review.
- Value (Cost) ratings will be based on the lowest retailer price for that wine, not SRP. (My readers tend to be savvy shoppers who can find good deals.) This also means you're safe submitting wines with an SRP up to about $25.
- NEW! You can now submit wines over $20 for the "Saturday Splurge" series. These will not be rated on our normal scale, but if we like them they will get a "Saturday Splurge" recommendation.
- Even though I will use actual retail prices for the ratings, please include the SRP of the wines you are sending along with printed tech sheets for each wine! If you include a sticker on the bottle with pertinent info (always helpful) please put it on the back so it does not obscure our bottle shot.
- Taste ratings will be judged as always and no preference will be given for samples.
- Acceptance of a sample does not guarantee a favorable review, or that any review at all will be given. I tend to only review wines that I recommend.
- If you do send me wine, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND ME THE TRACKING INFORMATION FOR YOUR SHIPMENT! I'd hate to have your samples sent back due to missed deliveries or other mishaps.
- As temperatures heat up over the summer, I strongly recommend that you do not ship in July and August. If you must, please contact me prior to shipping.
- I encourage you to take a look at my Rating System to determine if your wine is a good fit for my site.
- And finally, we also accept samples of wine related products for review. Contact me for details.
Some info on the site:
See my Stats! You can check out the number of pageviews, visitors and unique visitors in the last month per Google Analytics here.
Daily Twitter Reach: Over 50,000 accounts and 150,000+ impressions
Weekly Facebook Reach: Over 20,000 people
Daily Pinterest Impressions: Over 10,000
Current Google PageRank of http://ReverseWineSnob.com:
Also check out the recent profile of The Reverse Wine Snob on Business Insider: This Guy Made His Name Finding Stellar Wines For Under $20 And He's About To Spill His Secrets