- SPONSORED POSTS -- We are currently accepting proposals for Sponsored Posts on the site. These are a full post written by you, with your content, on this site. These are posts that I think will interest my readers and at the same time, allow you to spread your content and advertise your business. See this post or this post for examples. These posts will be promoted across all my social media channels just like any other post on the site and will also go out to my RSS and email subscribers. In certain cases the post can also be written by me, contact me for more details.
- AD-IN-A-POST Our most affordable advertising option, this is simply a small ad inside one of my daily posts. See here or here for examples. Buy multiple days and save!
- NEW! Sponsor a Top 10 List or a Theme Week! Our Top 10 lists and theme weeks are some of the most viewed posts on the site and have huge reach on all our social media channels.
- SIDEBAR ADS -- There are a very limited number of ad spots available in the right sidebar because I hate sites that are crowded with ads. This gives you an opportunity to have a nearly exclusive audience and ensures your message will not get lost. Alternative sizes and placements may be available, just ask! You can also book these sidebar ads directly here.
- NEW! BTN WINE 360 -- Are you a winery or wine brand looking for an importer or distributor? Check out our exciting new partnership with BeverageTradeNetwork.com called BTN Wine 360 and get discovered!
- Have another idea? Feel free to ask!
And here's some more info on what you get when you advertise on The Reverse Wine Snob:
- High traffic that is growing consistently and rapidly month over month! You can check out the number of pageviews, visitors and unique visitors in the last month per Google Analytics here.
- Socially engaged readers that love to share content!
- Over 30k followers on Twitter. My posts receive more than 150k impressions on Twitter every day!
- A weekly Facebook reach of over 40,000 people!
- A growing legion of G+ and Pinterest fans with more than 10k daily impressions on Pinterest.
You can also read more about The Reverse Wine Snob from the recent profile on Business Insider: This Guy Made His Name Finding Stellar Wines For Under $20 And He's About To Spill His Secrets.