This deal is now expired! Subscribe to our daily email to get The Reverse Wine Snob in your inbox and catch our next promotion!
Long time readers of The Reverse Wine Snob will remember the last couple times we’ve teamed up with our friends and advertisers at Marketview Liquor to offer free shipping on Reverse Wine Snob favorites. And while those have been fantastic deals, in the past you’ve been limited to just a handful of my favorite wines and several of them usually sell out.
Well, today Marketview has gone and one upped it…for the next week you can get free shipping on any order $50 or more using the promo code below! That’s right, create your own “Customer Choice” package of any wine they sell and get them shipped absolutely for free! Not only do you get to pick your own wine this time, but there’s no 6 bottle minimum either, just spend at least $50 to qualify. (And as you probably know already, you also get to take advantage of Marketview’s already market leading prices so stock up people!)
Keep reading to get the promotion code, and find a few of my recommended wines!
Not sure what to buy? Why not check out a few of my recent favorites and Bulk Buys!
- Los Dos Grenache + Syrah 2010 – Another Spanish Wonder. Marketview link.
- Franciscan Estate Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 – Take a Vow of Delicious. Marketview link.
- Indaba Chenin Blanc 2011 – A Steal At $7. Marketview link.
- Trivento Reserve Malbec 2011 – Your New Rich, Spicy and Smooth House Red. Marketview link.
- Atteca Old Vines Garnacha 2010 – Powerfully Good Garnacha! Marketviewlink.
- Ex Libris Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 – One Cool Cabernet. Marketview link.
- Lyeth Meritage 2010 – Make Mine A Meritage Wine #1. Marketview link.
- Hahn Winery California Pinot Noir 2011 – A Brilliant Bargain (Bulk Buy).Marketview link.
- Jacob’s Creek Reserve Barossa Dry Riesling 2010 – Loads of Luscious Lemon and Lime. Marketview link.
- Banfi Chianti Superiore 2010 – One Terrific Tuscan. Marketview link.
Happy Shopping everyone!
Like The Reverse Wine Snob on Facebook!