Free Shipping on orders of 6+ bottles from our favorite sponsor Marketview Liquor, just in time for Thanksgiving! [This deal is now expired but you can still subscribe to our daily email to make sure you don’t miss the next one!]
Thanksgiving is a popular time to drink wine, but what wine do you choose? There’s really no right or wrong way to answer this question. Pairing wine with food is tricky stuff especially when you’re dealing with the variety of foods typically served at Thanksgiving dinner. (My best pairing advice is simply to drink what you like.) To aid you in your Thanksgiving wine shopping, as well as save you some money, we’ve teamed up with Marketview Liquor to offer six of my favorite wines along with six picks from Marketview that are perfect for Thanksgiving and all your other quickly approaching holiday get-togethers!
Click Here To Shop The Reverse Wine Snob Thanksgiving picks at Marketview Liquor! Free Shipping On 6 or More Bottles (Mix & Match).Expires Midnight 11/17.
For my wine picks I’ve selected six of my favorite reds, each a different variety in the hope that there is something here for everyone:
- First up is the classic Thanksgiving wine, Pinot Noir: Belle Glos Meiomi Pinot Noir – Me Oh My, This Is Good!
- From there we go to one of our favorite wines (literally – it’s been #1 on our Top 10 list before) from one of our favorite varieties, Syrah: Andrew Murray Vineyards Tous Les Jours Syrah – Another Home Run.
- Next, we have a classically good all-around Zinfandel, with tons of crowd appeal and lots of food flexibility, exactly what you want at this time of year: Cline Cellars Lodi Zinfandel – A No Brainer.
- How about bringing a little Spanish influence into your Thanksgiving feast? This Bulk Buy Tempranillo for $11 is just the ticket: Vina Zaco Tempranillo – Rich and Spicy Rioja.
- Everybody loves Malbec, right? They’ll certainly love this Bulk Buy Malbec based blend from Mendoza: Trivento Amado Sur Malbec – An Excellent Choice On Any Day.
- And last but not least, how about changing things up a bit with this sweet and bubbly number from Italy: Roscato Rosso Dolce – Fresh, Fruity, Fizzy and Fun.
Next up we have six selections from the experts over at Marketview Liquor, including several whites and a rosé:
- Up first are a pair of the winelovers favorite white wine, Riesling: The Barnard Griffin Riesling from Washington State and the Saarstein Riesling from Germany.
- Next is the under-appreciated, yet delicious, variety Gewurtztraminer: Dr. Konstantin Frank Gewurztraminer.
- Perhaps the best match for Thanksgiving dinner is an extremely food flexible rosé:Bargemone Provence Rose.
- Another wine from the classic Thanksgiving variety and this time for less than $10! De Loach Heritage Reserve Pinot Noir.
- And last but not least comes the classic fall variety, Beaujolais: Terres Dorees L’ancien Beaujolais.
There we have it, the 12 Wines of Thanksgiving! Happy shopping!
Enjoy a good deal like this one? Subscribe to our daily email to make sure you don’t miss the next one!