Interested in a great opportunity to reach highly targeted wine consumers who are in the shopping cycle and looking for great deals? Is 2019 the year you finally branch into influencer/content marketing? If the answer is yes to either of these you need to partner with Reverse Wine Snob®!
At Reverse Wine Snob we’ve developed campaigns and content for wineries, wine accessory manufacturers, and wine regions like Vinho Verde and the Languedoc as well as retailers (Lidl, Cameron Hughes, 90+ Cellars, etc.), travel sites (including multiple agencies and GoEuro) and wine apps. Whether through sponsored posts, sponsored reviews, social media campaigns or more we’ll work with you to develop a content marketing plan and deploy it to our audience of dedicated wine lovers.
Contact me at email@example.com to request our 2019 Media Kit and get the conversation started!
Here’s some more info on what you get when you partner with Reverse Wine Snob:
- Proven experience in developing and deploying a content marketing plan.
- A huge audience of wine consumers! In 2018 we had an average of 166,000 visits to the website each month, a 15% increase from the previous year!
- Socially engaged readers that love to share content!
- An average weekly Facebook reach of over 500,000 people!
- Exposure to our growing community of thousands of our most engaged readers in our Facebook Group.
- 240k+ followers on Twitter. My posts receive more than 3 million impressions on Twitter every month!
- A growing legion of Pinterest fans with more than 200k impressions per month.
- More than 50,000 impressions per month on Instagram!
- Value! According to SocialBlueBook.com, the social value of just one of our posts with all the related social shares is over $2,800! (Not to mention the long tail value in search results.)
We’re in the news! Check out our recent media mentions.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.