Have you ever been at a loss for the perfect gift for a wine loving friend, relative or neighbor? If so you'll want to bookmark today's post, brought to you by Red Envelope, for your next gift-giving occasion. Enjoy these great gift ideas! -- Reverse Wine Snob
Social wine drinkers know that even a mediocre bottle can be memorable when it is shared amongst friends. This makes the idea of giving wine related gifts perfect for anyone who wants an excuse to get together with good friends. Use the ideas below from the collection at Red Envelope to find gifts that will make your friends smile and give you a reason to invite everyone over for a tasting.
- Gift Baskets: The great thing about gift baskets is there are hundreds of different themes to choose from. For wine lovers you might consider a picnic theme or housewarming package. Gourmet food items, kitchen accessories and even gift cards are other ideas that would be easy to incorporate. Gift baskets can also be shipped to those friends you don’t get to see very often.
- Wine Aerators: Wine aerators are perfect for the wine lovers in your life who truly enjoy the sensuous aromas and sweet taste of wine. Aerators mix oxygen with the wine to enhance the taste, scent, and finish of the product. An aerator is the perfect gift for a true wine connoisseur.
- Gourmet Chocolates and Cheese: Nothing goes better with wine than a delightful gourmet chocolate or cheese. These two delectable foods help to bring out the rich flavor of wine and make the perfect accompaniment with any bottle.
- Unique Corkscrew: The moment of uncorking a bottle of wine brings a sense of excitement and anticipation. Elongate this sensation by gifting your friend with a fun, unique corkscrew. Sure, any old corkscrew will do the trick, but a fancy, fun one will make that moment all the more special. It is a great way to bring fun memories to a tradition that will be carried out several times each year. There are corkscrew designs to match every personality so spend some time looking for the perfect one.
- Keepsake Cork Container: Many folks like to collect the corks from their favorite bottles as a symbol of the memories, good times, and great friends they enjoyed their bottle with. Gifting your friends with a cork container will provide them with a fun, decorative way to display their treasured corks. You can even have the cork container personalized for an added touch.
- Personalized Wine Cask: Sure, wine from the bottle will taste just as good as wine from a cask, but serving wine from a cask just makes the day a little more fun! Using a cask at your next wine event offers a rustic feel, almost as if you are on your very own vineyard. And even if the cask goes unused, most wine drinkers would agree that it makes a great conversation piece for your basement bar.
- Engraved Wine Glasses: One can never have too many wine glasses. To make your wine glass gift especially unique, search for a fun, funky design and have it engraved with the recipient’s last name or even a special message.
- Monogramed Wine Buckets: Give your friends a personalized wine bucket. They will appreciate the beautiful display of their favorite wine chilling in a bucket with their family initials on it.
- Personalized Wine Cellar Signage: If you know a couple with their own wine collection then a personalized wine cellar sign is a great gift. Your friends will feel as if they have their very own vineyard, and it add a fun piece of décor to their home.
Whatever the occasion may be, you’ll rarely go wrong with a wine gift. Red Envelope offers a wide array of unique and creative gifts that are sure to enlighten your favorite social activity.
Post brought to you by Red Envelope.
Want even more great gifts ideas? Be sure to check our Ultimate Gift Guide for Wine Lovers! Cheers