We love wine here at The Reverse Wine Snob, but what we love even more is getting a great deal -- especially on the wines we really want to drink. That's why I'm excited to introduce you to Wine-Blitz from GetWineOnline.com.
Unlike most traditional flash sites, the new Wine-Blitz brings you deals on wines you've actually heard of, not just special close-out deals from wineries on obscure labels. Each wine is offered at a great discount for short periods of time through their email list. I've been following their deals over the last few weeks and have been impressed with the variety of wines they offer, including special deals on these gems:
- Avalon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 - Fit For A King, Priced For A Pauper. We featured this wine as a Bulk Buy just yesterday!
- Banfi Chianti Superiore Banfi Chianti Superiore 2010 - One Terrific Tuscan.
- Meiomi Pinot Noir Belle Glos Meiomi Pinot Noir 2012 - Me Oh My, This Is Good! Wine-Blitz had it priced even less than Costco!
- Barone Fini Pinot Grigio Barone Fini Valdadige Pinot Grigio 2010 - Molto Bene!
- Frisk Prickly Riesling 2011 - A Fabulously Flavorful and Fizzy Bulk Buy. This wonderful wine spent time on a previous version of our Top 10 whites under $20 list.
To get in on these fabulous deals all you need to do is sign up. To sweeten the deal they are currently offering a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase just for signing up!
Once you sign up expect to get between 4 and 10 deals each week. There's no cost to sign up and you can unsubscribe at anytime to stop receiving the email alerts. Wine-Blitz deals are good until inventory is sold out and most inventory sells out within 24-72 hours of the email.
This post sponsored by: