A grand tour of good taste from Napa Valley, the Clif Family Rte Blanc Sauvignon Blanc. Save 39% with our 1-Day Insider Deal!
This deal is now sold out. Subscribe to our emails to get in on the next one!
Today’s deal comes from Clif Family winery (the owners of Clif Bar) who, as you may have guessed from the label, are big fans of cycling.
Normally priced at $28, we’ve got a chance to taste their highly rated (92 points from Wine Enthusiast) Sauvignon Blanc at a price well under $20.
In fact, thanks to our limited time deal we might even award this one the yellow jersey in the race for the best Sauvignon Blanc under $20! You ‘ll just have to act fast if you want to give it a try as this is a 1-day only deal…
For the next 24 hours* you can get 4 bottles of the 2018 Clif Family Rte Blanc for just $67.99, or $17/bottle. That’s a savings of over $40! *Unless it sells out sooner.
The wine ships to: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY. In addition, once the deal ends and the orders are consolidated, we have now switched to 2-day summer shipping in styrofoam (for just $10) to minimize heat exposure.
In addition, you can now create an account when checking out so you won’t need to re-enter your shipping info for future orders!
This is a limited time, winery direct offer facilitated by our friends at Wine Country Connect. Sale ends Friday 6/26 at noon (PST) unless it sells out sooner. 2-Day shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many 4-packs you buy! Clicking on the buy button above will take you to the site winedealmaker.com for checkout. If you don't see the embedded buy box click here to order. The wines will still ship 5-7 days after the conclusion of the offer but they will go via 2-day shipping at that point.
The Clif Family Rte Blanc is 100% Sauvignon Blanc from Napa Valley. 77% of the wine only sees stainless steel with the other 23% spending time in neutral French oak.
The back label explains the name and photo on the front:
Rte Blanc: Gary Erickson finds peace on the pedals, Passo Gavia "White Road", Northern Italy.
The 2018 Clif Family Rte Blanc Sauvignon Blanc begins with a very pleasing and lively aroma of green apple, peach, lychee, melon, ginger and more.
It's quite lively in the mouth too with all the flavors from the nose coming together in a very harmonious way. It features a smooth and a bit round mouthfeel thanks to 23% of the wine spending some time in oak, which complements the wine excellently. Fresh and delicious without being grassy or super tart, we really enjoyed this one.
It ends with a dry, very long, beautiful finish. This is an elegant and delicious Sauvignon Blanc perfect for summer!
2018 Clif Family Rte Blanc Sauvignon Blanc
And here's what people are saying about our previous Insider Deals:
"I recently took advantage of your offer. So glad I did, and now sorry I did not buy more (like all those quotes on your website!)"
"Seriously amazing deal!!! I love a bold red, and Reverse Wine Snob delivered!!! Perfect for a rainy night!!"
"AMAZING!! Damn, I should have bought a CASE!!"
"WOW. Just... wow. Absolutely delicious. If I knew it was going to be this good, I would have bought a case... or two. This was dead-center in the sweet spot of what I like. Thank you!!"
"I have loved all my RWS deals, can't wait to get this one."
"Just got my 6 bottles and having my first glass. WHY, WHY didn't I buy a case??!!"
"Hi Jon, just had to let you know that I love this wine!!!! Thanks for doing what you do."
"Wow! That was amazing! Thank you!"
"I finally opened a bottle of this and it did not disappoint. Delicious!!!"
"Thanks for a great service! We’ve been loving your emails and wine deals!"
"Bought a case wish I had purchased 2-3 cases. Fantastic buy for the price."
"This Insider Deal was the best ever. This wine is amazing!!! Strongly recommend."
"Just received our shipment - so glad we bought it - it’s delicious!"
"This insider deal is a great wine!!! So glad I got it!!"
"It’s a winner! Plum, blackberries, maybe blueberries. Full bodied deliciousness. 😍"
"I got my shipment earlier this week and am enjoying some now. It's really nice."
"What a great offer and a rare treat!"
"Just received my purchase two days ago and opened it last night. I’m very happy with this wine! Dark fruit notes as described and an excellent value, makes this a very good purchase!"
"I enjoyed it very much, would like more soon!!"
"The Insider Deal arrived yesterday...I'm enjoying it now. This wine is fantastic!"