100% Prosecco (Glera) from Treviso, Veneto, Italy.
SRP of $15 and available for as low as $10. Sample submitted for review.
From the bottle:
"Vibrant, refreshing Italian sparkling wine with flavors of peach, green apples, honeysuckle and a touch of citrus in each sip. Enza is made from premium grapes grown in the heart of Italy's Prosecco region.
This is the first of two Prosecco sparkling wines from Treviso, Italy that we will be featuring today. As we've mentioned before, Prosecco is a great and very affordable choice for sparkling wine. Either of today's options would make a great addition to your holiday table.
The Enza Prosecco begins with a very pleasant aroma of apple, pear, honeysuckle and peach. Those same flavors continue when tasting this crisp, refreshing wine that strikes the perfect balance of sweetness. Add in very nice acidity and just the right amount of bubbles and you have a winner. It finishes crisp and fresh inviting you to take another sip.
Other wines in the Holiday Sparklers 2012 series:
- Le Grand Courtage Blanc De Blancs Brut - Holiday Sparklers 2012
- 90 Plus Cellars Lot 49 Sparkling Rosé - Beautiful (Pink) Bubbles.
- Douglas Green The Beach House Sparkling Wine - A Sweet and Fruity Holiday Sparkler.
- Vovetti Prosecco - A Popular Italian Sparkler
- Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad Cava - A Holiday Sparkler Sure To Impress
- Freixenet Elyssia Gran Cuvee Brut - Champagne By Another Name
- Cantine Maschio Prosecco Brut - Nutty, Fruity and Good. Holiday Sparklers 2012.
- Anna de Codorniu Cava Brut - Crazy for Cava
- Angove Zibibbo Sparkling Pink Moscato - A Super Sweet Holiday Sparkler
Also check out the 12 recommended sparkling wines from last year's series!
See a listing of local retailers selling this wine here.
Overall Rating: 7.3
Like The Reverse Wine Snob on Facebook!