Are you ready for a steady supply of easy-drinking and delicious wines matched to your individual profile? If so, then Winc Wine Club is for you.
This post is sponsored by Winc Wine Club:
Wine clubs have been around forever but most follow the same model -- everyone gets pretty much the same shipments of wine each month. The problem with this is, of course, that not everyone has the same tastes.
Winc does things differently by asking what you like! Before they ever send you a bottle of wine you take a 6 question "Palate Profile" quiz that allows them to hone in on wines matched to your individual tastes.
And it doesn't end there! As you receive wines and rate them, their recommendations get better and better as they learn more about your unique tastes.
We were more than happy to try out a box of their wines...
Our sample box contained such delights as South African Chenin Blanc (one of our sleeper region/variety combinations for Reverse Wine Snobs), a crisp and fresh sparkler, savory Malbec and darn good Pinot Noir well under $20 (made by the winemaker for prestigious $75+ bottles). We liked them so much we'll be reviewing them individually over the next couple weeks.
Here's some more of what you get with Winc:
- Winc produces all of the wine on their website, meaning no middlemen and no extra markups.
- Wines start at just $13 per bottle.
- Shipping is included in the price of the wine.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed, which means you never pay for a bottle you don't like.
- Too much wine on hand? Skip a month anytime at no charge.
- Not enough wine? Save an extra 10% on orders of 12 or more bottles.
Lastly, if you haven't ordered online before check out our guide on how to buy wine online, which goes into all the details on receiving and signing for shipments including what to do if you're not home.
This post was sponsored by: