From the bottle:
“McManis Family Vineyards’ tradition has always been to make the highest quality wine, while over delivering on value. Our eco-friendly Jack Tone 3 Liter Box provides that same quality of wine that we put in our bottle. This allows us to pass on the savings to you, with the equivalent of 4 bottles of premium wine – at a very reasonable price.
Our winemaker’s plan for Jack Tone is to produce the finest white wine possible using any combination of four distinct varietals – Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Viognier, and Muscat Canelli with the common goal of quality and “drinkability”.
We hope you enjoy!
The Jack Tone Vineyards White Blend by McManis Family Vineyards begins with a lightly fruity aroma of peach, pear, green apple, lemon/lime and other citrus scents plus a little pineapple and a few floral notes. This light-bodied wine has a bit of creamy texture when tasting and is similar to the Big House White Blend in that it is full of flavor. Crisp and with good acidity, it ends with tart citrus and sweet tropical fruit notes that linger for quite a while.
So there you have it, the conclusion of our series on the best box wines with 17 recommended selections from the list of 75 wines we considered. We’ll be off for the next few days recovering and then back late next week with more great recommended buys. Cheers!
Recommended selections in our series on The Best Box Wines:
- Vinchio-Vaglio Serra Piemonte Barbera
- Big House White Blend
- Alain Jaume & Fils Grand Veneur Cotes du Rhone Reserve
- Black Box Platinum Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon
- Esporao Alandra White
- Vina Borgia Garnacha
- The Original House Wine Riesling
- Esporao Alandra Red
- La Petite Frog Picpoul De Pinet
- Pepperwood Grove The Big Green Box Pinot Noir
- Target Wine Cube Sauvignon Blanc
- La Vieille Ferme Vin Rouge
- Duca Del Frassino Garganega/Pinot Grigio
- Wineberry Domaine de Garrigon Cotes du Rhone
- Lieb Cellars Bridge Lane White Blend
- Fuori Strada Off Road Sangiovese
- Jack Tone Vineyards White Blend
- See the full list of all 75 boxes considered here.
See a listing of local retailers selling this wine here.
Overall Rating: 7.8
Don’t Miss A Recommended Buy! Subscribe to our daily email to get The Reverse Wine Snob in your inbox. You can now also PRE-ORDER my book an Amazon: Reverse Wine Snob: How to Buy and Drink Great Wine without Breaking the Bank!